BECOME A CHRISTIAN AND RISK:
· Being subject to office gossip that you’ve turned into a ‘nutter’ after telling a colleague about your new-found faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God
· Being forced to go on an equality and diversity training course for offering to pray for a colleague during a coffee break
· Receiving a written warning from your employer after giving a colleague a copy of Mark’s Gospel during a coffee break
· Losing your job after an e-mailed prayer letter from your home computer, in which you quote some New Testament verses from St Paul’s letter to the Romans (1v26&27), is leaked to your employer
· Having your wife or husband walk out on you because they can’t take the pressure of the flak you’re getting
· Going to jail under homophobic hate speech legislation after your e-mailed prayer letter is passed onto the police by your former employer.