Friday, September 10, 2010

Soros' Blood Money

Soro's $100 million donation to the liberal activist group Human Rights Watch is just the latest example of his support for organizations that not only don’t benefit humanity, but actually do great harm to all human beings. Especially unborn ones.

And pro-lifers should consider themselves warned. Soros is just getting started donating his millions to promote global abortion rights:

Soros told the New York Times that the gift is just one of many hefty political donations he plans to make that will likely continue benefiting groups on the pro-abortion side of the debate.

“This is partly due to age,” the 80-year-old said about his plan to begin giving away vast sums of money from his fortune.

“Originally I wanted to distribute all of the money during my lifetime, but I have abandoned that plan. My foundation should continue, but I still would like to do a lot of giving during my lifetime, and doing it this way, with such size, is a step in that direction,” Soros added.

Human Rights Watch said it will use the money to hire an additional 120 staffers to the current group of 300 it fields around the world.

What do those “staffers” do?
They help increase women’s access to abortion in Latin America. They fight against pro-life laws in Ireland. They support abortion for sex selection in China.

Pro-lifers who hear about this pro-abortion donation should ask themselves: What am I doing to offset it?

I don’t happen to have a spare $100 million his month, and I’m betting you don’t either. But there is some smaller amount every one of us can donate to a pro-life cause of our choosing. Besides monetary donations, though, there is more we can do to fight back against Soros’ blood money.

From here.

No comments: